Is your property in our catchment area?
We operate mainly in East and South East London, these include:
- Barking and Dagenham,
- Tower Hamlets
Does your property meet the criteria?
Unfortunately, not all properties can be turned in a multi let accommodation
Is your property big enough?
- The property should be a 3 bedroom house + 2 separate receptions or 4 bedroom house + 1 separate reception (receptions will be turned into a separate rooms).
Is your property one or two storeys high?
- Ideally, your property should be under three storeys. If it is 3 storeys and above you need to obtain a HMO license first. This cost about £1500b and approximately 3 months for the process to complete. We can of course assist with obtaining a license should you wish to proceed.
Does the property provide enough room for facilities?
- The properties should have at least one bathroom and one separate toilet. Ideally two bathrooms
- A good seized kitchen that provide a bit of communal space.
Does the property have health and safety provisions in place?
- Up to date Gas and Electricity certificates
- Are the fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors in stalled?
We can assist in getting all the Health & Safety standards in place!
Our Value Proposition
To provide a seamless and outstanding service to landlords who are looking to make their properties a hands-off investment by creating value for everyone involved in the process such as tenants, agents, suppliers and service providers. We seek to work with partners who understand that striving for excellence leads to success, repeat business and sustainability.